The Western refers to our large round toe boot. These boots are made with bull neck hide in a nubuck finish from a brahma bull. The hide is from the neck and drape region creating a unique and exotic look.
Our boots are handcrafted individualy over a 4-6 week process using perfected methods and materials. Enrique our master bootmaker and his small team of artisans have been making boots for 25 years.
Materials and methods we use
- Hand lasted bull neck hide with a nubuck finish for the vamp and counter
- We use a thick piece of calf skin leather for the inner heel counter. The calf skin is softer to the touch for comfort to the back of the heel. The thickness of the calfskin leather provides maximum stability and support, and to prevent heel counter wrinkles, and collapse.
- Bovine leather outsole using good year welt stitching.
- A light weight and extremly durable composite shank supported by wooden pegs and brass nails.
- Full leather lined boot.
- Three piece constructed leather insole using bovine leather as the top layer for a natural and durable leather feel. Cork is the mid layer to provide comfort and prevent moisture, Polyurethane cushioning as the bottom layer to provide cushion and comfort.
- Full Deer skin boot shafts provide a great looking higher quality premium leather boot shaft.
- Hidden/covered iner-shaft seam for optimum comfort and to prevent leg rub.
- Deer skin pull straps
- Leather stacked heel with soft rubber heel caps.
- Embroidered shaft stitching
Note: We do not pre make batches of boots, we are not a machine made boot factory. We make each boot individualy by hand to order starting at the time of order. Please allow our master boot maker and his team of artisans 4-6 week to complete your boots.
"The Trail Boss" in Bull Neck (Gray)
The overall manufacturing process consists of over 100 steps and takes many days. Please allow 4- 6 weeks for delivery.