The Outrider refers to our square toe cowboy boot. These boots are made with smooth ostrich from the belly region covering the entire boot including the shaft. Ostrich is a premium leather known for being a very supple and durable skin.
Our boots are handcrafted individually over a 4-6 week process using perfected methods and materials. Enrique, our master bootmaker, and his small team of artisans have been making boots for 25 years.
Materials and methods we use:
- Hand lasted ostrich belly for the vamp and counter.
- We use a thick piece of calf skin leather for the inner heel counter. The calf skin is softer to the touch for comfort to the back of the heel. The thickness of the calfskin leather provides maximum stability and support along with preventing heel counter wrinkles and collapse.
- Bovine leather outsole using good year welt method.
- A light weight and extremly durable composite shank supported by wooden pegs and brass nails.
- Full leather lined boot.
- Three piece constructed leather insole using bovine leather as the top layer for a natural and durable leather feel. Cork is the mid layer to provide comfort and prevent moisture. Polyurethane cushioning is the bottom layer to provide cushion and comfort.
- Ostrich belly boot shafts provide a great looking higher quality premium leather boot shaft.
- Hidden/covered inner-shaft seam for optimum comfort and to prevent leg rub.
- Ostrich belly pull straps.
- Leather stacked heel with soft rubber heel caps.
- Embroidered shaft stitching.
Note: We do not pre-make batches of boots. We are not a machine made boot factory. We make each boot individually by hand to order starting at the time of order. Please allow our master boot maker and his team of artisans 4-6 weeks to complete your boots.
"The Outrider" in Full Ostrich Smooth Belly (Brown)
The overall manufacturing process consists of over many steps and takes many days. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.